RKanoid

RKanoid
Here is a pic for the mo until we get a good 1

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What the?!? Again...

Hey guys

I have just realised that our band has not practised properly since the rockquest. That is slack in my opinion. Oh well, next week I must organise a practise so we can actually get a new song on the way. Our drummer Regan McGrath has already came up with a riff so yeah, one of the hardest parts are completed, finito.

Our blogsite has became a haven for my thoughts which is quite obvious cause I have jotted down nearly every single thought here. I have told the band that they can do the same so watch this space. I must give them the password! I was listening to Michael Buble the other day and I was like in a trance...maybe I am diversing into different styles of music cause I am starting to really love jazz...WHAT THE?!? How can a rock chick love jazz? Well easily I guess. It all started at the Rhapsody Rotorua workshop which took place on the last day of last term. I went into the classical workshop which was pretty cool. I learned how to warm up my breathing and my voice to get a better pitch and tone. Then we went into the jazz workshop where I learned how to scatt. Man it is soooooo easy. We sung Centerpiece and two other songs which I can't remember the name of. I got to scatt along with my other pals from Opotiki College all by myself at the night performance which was really cool. This random as chick came up to me and was like "geez you are a great scatter!" which was pretty cool. There was this other guy who was in the other group and OMG he so has a kool jazz voice! He kind of reminded me of Michael Buble lol.

Well I better go and actually do some work lol.

Ta ta

Farewell

Bye

Samantha

No comments: