RKanoid

RKanoid
Here is a pic for the mo until we get a good 1

Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh my gosh!

Hey guys.

Today I just found out that Brandon Flowers is married and that they just had a baby boy! Awww that is sooooo cute. Last weekend we had the ball and OMG it sucked. No one was dancing and like the music was totaly crap. I heard that Mr McGhies band got told not to play anymore so yeah that sucked. All the hip hop crazy chix had fun though coz that is like all they played. I was sooooo depressed. Next year there should be a mixture of classics, rock and hiphop.

Today in chemistry, this guy called Ezra Luxton (BOO!) sprayed butanoic acid on Lance Harray's shoes and OMG he smelt like rotten cheese! I kinda felt sorry for the poor sod seeing as everyone was like making fun of his stinky shoes. How demeaning is that though. Everyone in class laughing their heads off at you. . .gosh that has gotta suck. How would they feel if they smelt like stinky cheese.

Well here are some more pics lol.






This guy is in our band!








This is my YES company, Kei Te Pai!
Well tata
Ciao
Adios...amigos
Hehehehehe mwah
Samantha!!!

No comments: